Thursday, October 23, 2008

What could you do with........

OK, so I am making this up as I go. I was talking with a few people tonight and we were talking about how lazy our husbands are when it come to fixing something to eat when we ( the wife) are not home. So I had a thought. If you were given 5 items what could you make out of it. If any of your husbands are game, I want you to ask them what they would make with the same 5 items. I am going to ask mine tomorrow. OK, here are the 5 items.

1. Hamburger
2. Potatoes
3. Vegetables
4. Cream of Mushroom Soup
5. Cheese

OK, so I am sure this will be easy for most of you, but lets see how many creative recipes we can come up with. I cant wait to see what our husbands say :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i would make a meatloaf and cover the vegis with a cheese sauce- and potatoes whatever way the kids wanted them. I would put the can of soup away. lol

~Jordyn said...

hey here's the link to the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTAYJRgcj_E

let me know if it doesn't work.