Monday, June 2, 2008



Happy 10 Birthday Matthew
Its hard to imagine that 10 years ago today my "little" Matthew was born. He is such a wonderful son and I am so very proud of him. Matthew has expericenced so many more things in life than children his age. I sometimes wish they can all stay little.
I spent the day making birthday cakes and it was fun. We had a family party on Saturday so that Rick could be home with us. We met all of my family at Golden Coral for dinner, it was lots of fun. Matthew was able to pick what we had for breakfast this morning. We had waffels and sasuage. Matthew's grandparents came out and took him to dinner and to hit a bucket of ball at the golf course. I am so happy to be your mom Matt.

I love you.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Kids grow up so fast.

Unknown said...

happy birthday

happy mom said...

and wow to that cake as well! What great kids, and I love waffles as well, maybe I should show up at your house for breakfast!

Mathew came and swept my kitchen floor a few days ago, did you know that? what a good boy, that really helped me out! such good kids. Happy Birthday Matt.