Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mason and his Duck

I have not been very good at blogging lately,but I could not pass up this cute little story about Mason. Two nights ago he was so sad that he could not find his ducky. He told me that he had gone downstairs and got the scissors and cut him up!! I said no you didn't his stitching just came undone. I told him that we would take him to the "Animal Doctor" and get him fixed. He was crying so hard I could not help but laugh. He was in his bed and holding his duck up in the air and said " I will never forget you!" It put a smile on my face and when we said night time prayers we blessed ducky that he would be better soon, and that made him happy.







So night two comes along and he had to go to bed a little eairler and everyone else because for some reason he was cracky. So I tucked him into bed and read him two books and gave him a kiss and hug. About 5 minutes later he was crying again becuase he could not find his ducky. I asked him where he had it last. He said it was in his room but now it was gone. The last I had seen it was downstairs on the main floor. I told him not to worry mommy would go find him. I went down and for the life of me could not find it. Matt, Marcus and myself looked EVERYWHERE. In the garage, in the backyard and we could not find the ducky. Mason was hysterical by this point. I said to myself what could have happend to it??? About 10 minutes later, Marcus went back to there room and found ducky under Mason's pillow!!! I think I need to find a few more ducks for back up. :)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

How cute that he is that attached to his ducky.

Brynn P. said...

xthat is too cute!! I love that story!

Tooele Brezoff said...

Awww that is how my kids are with their blankets!

Just Us said...

That is so adorable! Of course it probably didn't feel adorable when you were searching for the duck! lol