Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July


I guess I am a little slow at posting, but hey I am doing it! We had a great time at the parade. Nana's and Uncle Jason went with us. My favorite part is when the Jet's go over. The boys really liked the horses. Marcus wants to run in the parade next year. Lets see if mommy can get in shape to do it with him :)

Dad and Matt were still in town, but they had to wait in the semi to see if they got a load :(. When we got home we had a BBQ with some of our family and that was a lot of fun. We went down to Deseret Peak to watch the fireworks. I love to lay out on the lawn and watch them. I think this was the first year that all 3 boys were happy to see them. No crying!!

I love this picture of Marcus and Mason. It makes me see that they can really be good friends. Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

2 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had a fun time. we missed the jets darn it!
Next time we are out side I am sending Addy over to get you so you can chat with me!!

Just Us said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Your kids are so cute, and Marcus just cracks me up in class!