Thursday, July 17, 2008

All About I


I think: Way to much sometimes.
I know: That I am a Child of God
I want: To be pregnant
I have: the best husband in the world!!!
I wish: for a new car/van!
I hate: Creepy, crawly things!
I miss: My hunny!!! I hope we can see each other soon
I fear: not being a good parent
I smell: my clean sheets
I crave: Pepsi
I search: for my childrens shoes way to much
I wonder: how much longer I have to wait to become pregnant :(
I regret: nothing!, my motto everything happens for a reason.
I love: everyone
I care: That my family is happy and taken care of.
I always: tell my kids to LISTEN!
I am not: perfet
I believe: in myself
I dance: When I hear good news!
I sing: In the car with my boys
I don't always: Eat healthy food
I write: not as much as I should, I need to get a new Journal
I loose: My cell phone all the time, I have to call it from home and search the house for it.
I win: Not much!
I never: drink anything diet
I listen: to my children
I can usually be found: At home
I am scared: of bad people
I need: To find a way to lose some weight
I am happy about: My life
I tag: EVERYONE

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Aren'ttags so much fun. I love seeing what people say. I didn't know you wanted more kids. Hopefully it comes true. You have some cute kiddos.

Just Us said...

I love reading these things! I read Brandy's, Brynn's, Kellye's, and now your's! I think I had better jump on the bandwagon soon too! Hey, and I heard you might want to join book club. If that rumor is true, let me know your email address and I'll add you to the blog so you know all about our book club adventures. And I hope you hear good baby news in your house soon! It can be frustrating to wait once you've made the decision to have a little one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Tooele Brezoff said...

I loved it! I crave a pepsi too! I wonder if Brandi is craving one also? hummmm
My fingers and toes are crossed as well come on Baby!
Thanks again for the HUGE Mt Dew! I loved that you thought of me!