Monday, July 14, 2008

Summertime fun and Baking

This last weekend we went and spent the night at my brother's house in WVC. We had a ton of fun they have a swimming pool.

Marcus loves the water and it took me forever to get him out of the water. Mason is not to sure of it yet, but I think its because he cant reach the bottom of the pool.



That same day (friday) our ward had an assignment at the Pasta Plant. When I was a teenager my mom and dad's ward went there all the time and I loved to go and serve. It was alot of fun and I am looking forward to go back many more times.



My girlfriend who I have know since I moved to Tooele had her 40th Birthday on friday. We went over to her home on sunday for dinner and I made her a cake! It was so much fun. I really enjoy making cakes and I am having fun much making new creations. Her son is turning 12 on the 14th of August and I am going to be making him a cake with his favorite football team colors on it. Here are a few pictures. Have a good day.







4 comments:

Brandi said...

I love your new background it is cute. My kids love to go swimming. That pool looks fun!!!

Tooele Brezoff said...

I like the cake, it turned out darling!

Just Us said...

That pool looks so refreshing. Maddy loves swimming too, so I'm sure she'll be a professional swimmer someday. :) It was fun seeing you at our local redbox location- did you ever get to check out Penelope? Let me know if it's good!

jules0039@gmail.com said...

You have a Gorgeous Family!! That is sooo scary about your car. I'm glad you or your family weren't hurt. We really miss you guys and thanks for visiting us in our store a while ago. I've added your blog link to my page so I can keep in touch with you! Love ya! -Julissa