Saturday, July 19, 2008

Marcus and Grasshoppers

Marcus has developed a new love for grasshoppers!!! He loves to go outside and catch them with Addy. So today we are going over to Nana's and there are a TON of them at her house. I told him we could take a can with him and see how many he can catch for Addy. He was so excited. This is how the conversation went.

Mom: I have a can with a lid on it, I will put some holes in it and you can bring them home with us.
Marcus: A lid, great then I can just open it and catch them in the can.
Mom: But then you will let the others ones out, you need to catch them with your hands.
Marcus: But I dont like them in my hands.
Mom: "Big smile on face"
Marcus: Oh mom maybe I can wear some "Glubes" and then I can catch him!!
Mom: Yes son we will get you some "Glubes"

I am so happy that he likes to play with bugs. Thanks Addy for helping him.

(note: I HATE them) :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I just read on heidi's blog that your car caught on fire. I am so sorry. If you need anything call me. I am glad that no one was hurt.

Tooele Brezoff said...

Addy and her Grasshoppers, I hate them as well.

I am very sorry about your car. Natalie asked if we could say a prayer for you and we did. If you need a ride any where I am always home. It is a blessing that everyone is safe. I am here for you!