Monday, July 28, 2008

New Family Member

Welcome to the family!! This is our new dog Jake. Rick and Matt picked him up in Missouri. It was a really sad place. There was a field full of pens and about 30 dogs were locked up. Jake just wanted to get out, so they saved him. Rick said it looked like they had been beaten. Jake is such a good little puppy. He rarely barks and he is very very lazy. He loves to sleep.




He loves to have his belly rubbed. The boys are doing really good with him. This morning Mason said to me,"mommy I will pick up the doggie poop outside!" I said to him if you want to help Matt that is wonderful. He came back inside and said, "Ewww I wont do that again!" He is so funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, great blog... thank you for an interesting read

New Advertise to 6,000+ Websites by Pagerank, Traffic, Reach, and More for FREE! FREE PR2 LINK INCLUDED

Unknown said...

Yay - Good for you! He is so cute!

Brandi said...

Cute little puppy. Poor dog it was locked up glad you guys saved him.

Just Us said...

SO cute! Aww, now it makes me want one! lol

Mary Ann said...

what a cute dog! I guess you guys are keeping him then. How fun!