Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Short but Sweet!

Last night Rick was able to come home. He was here for less than 12 hours but it was so wonderful. The boys are suppose to be in bed at 8:30, but because daddy was coming home they got to stay up. At 8:45 Mason is sitting by the front door looking out the window, Matt & Marcus are upstairs with some kind of spy gear binoculars, looking out the window for daddy. Marcus actually got into a argument with Matt saying he saw dad's truck, and Matt said he didn't. He was welcomed home with arms open wide. We got ready for bed and had family prayer, it so nice having him home. Then Mason told daddy he had a cold, and daddy asked if he wanted a blessing. I am so grateful for my husband and for the priesthood that he holds. I love you Rick!


4 comments:

S and M said...

That is so sweet!

Unknown said...

I wish you could have him more!

stephschmidt said...

How fun! I'm so glad you (and your boys) got to spend some time with your hubby!

Becky Low said...

I'm so glad you found such a good gut Teresa! You deserve it! You're family is so cute!!! I hope you're doing great!