Friday, September 19, 2008

What my Kids think.

I took this from Brandi's blog, I have seen a few time and have not taken the time to do it.
Matt's Answer
1. What does your mom always say to you? Listen
2. What make mom happy? When I listen
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't listen
4. How does mom make you laugh? By telling funny stuff
5. How old is mom? 33
6. How tall is mom? 5 foot 1
7. What does mom like to do? Go on the computer
8. What is mom's job? Baby sitting
9. What is mom's favorite food? Gum
10. How do you know mom loves you? Because you help me



Marcus's Answers


1. What does your mom always say to you? Be quiet
2. What makes mom happy? When I listen
3. What makes mom sad? When I am naughty
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickling my back
5. How old is mom? 35
6. How tall is mom? 6 inches
7. What does mom like to do? Clean up the house
8. What is mom's job? Making sure I don't get in trouble
9. What is mom's favorite food? Pears, Peaches & Apples
10. How do you know mom loves you. By giving me hugs




Mason's Answers


1. What does your mom always say to you? Be quiet
2. What makes mom happy? When I listen
3. What makes mom sad? When i don't listen
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickle my tummy
5. How old is mom? 3
6. How tall is mom? This tall
7. What does mom like to do? Clean up the house
8. What is mom's job? Watch TV
9. What is mom's favorite food? Mac & Cheese
10. How do you know mom love you. By listening.




OK, so now that I have asked all 3 boys the same question's, they know what makes mom happy how come they have such a hard time doing it!!!


I love you boys!


3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

So cute! Are they having listening issues? :) I love that you're 6" tall!

Unknown said...

That was cute.

happy mom said...

that is so cute, I have got to do that!