Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

















Merry Christmas everyone! I know I am a few days behind, but you know me! This year was a hard year for me. Matt went away to his dad's and it is so hard to send him away. His dad lives in Seattle. They have had so much snow this year I was not sure he was going to make it. His original flight was for the 24Th at 3:00 p.m. We got to the airport at 1:00, 35 minutes and 2 dollars later we were on our way out! There were weather delays in Seattle and they wouldn't even put him on the plane. We were rescheduled for the 7:30 flight. We arrived at 6 pm, and he finally got off the ground at 9:15. This time I had to pay 11 dollars to park. While I was waiting my wonderful husband and two little one's where at grandma house for a wonderful party.
(The boys in there Jammie's from grandma)
We had a great Christmas morning and the boys were so very happy! Matt called and said he got everything he had asked for.
Saturday we had a family Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. Her parents have been married for 63 years and have 5 children. Total family member's now are 86 and there were 76 at the party, it was wonderful!! We had lots of fun.
The video is really hard to hear. I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet it is SO hard to send your baby away. Hugs!
Merry Christmas to you too!

Tooele Brezoff said...

I was so happy when I saw Ricks Truck home!! I am happy you had a nice Christmas!