Monday, December 15, 2008

Get To know my Christmas Style

I saw this on Emily's Blog it looks fun so here goes.
1- Wrapping paper or gift bags?Wrapping paper
2-Real or artificial tree?Artificial(I have done the real, they die to quickly!)
3-When do you put up your tree?Almost always the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I was not with it. December 10
4-When do you take the Christmas tree down? Differs every year
5-Do you like eggnog? Love it, but has to have milk with it.
6-Favorite gift received as a child? My doll house
7- Hardest person to buy for? My parents!
8-Easiest person to buy for? My kids
9-Do you have a nativity scene? Yes a very little one, I need to watch for clearance!
10-Mail or Email Christmas cards? I guess if I did them, I would mail them.
11- Worst Christmas gift ever received? No such thing
12- Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story (everyone tells us Matt looks like Ralph)
13-When do you start shopping for Christmas? All different times.
14-Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so?
15-Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? WOW to many things to pick from!
16-What color light on the tree? Multi
17- Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells.
18-Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Both
19-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20-Angel on the tree top or a star? I have an Angel
21-Open the present Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas Morning
22-Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The crazy shoppers
23-What theme or color are you using? Just Christmas
24-Favorite Christmas Dinner? Christmas Eve at my parents!
25-What do you want for Christmas this year? My family to be happy and together!

No comments: