Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I spoke to soon!

OK, ok, I will not make you wait any longer. My excitement the other day was Rick had an interview for a job, to be able to stay home. Not only did he not make it home in time for the interview, he now no longer has a job at all! He called his dispatcher on Monday afternoon and they told him he dose not work for them any more???? Its a long story, but needless to say we are back to square one. I wish it had something to do with pink or blue, but no such luck.

5 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

I am so sorry, Will he be able to get another interview?

Unknown said...

I am SO sorry. loves!

S and M said...

I am so sorry! Let us know if there is anything we can do. What kind of job is he looking for?

Jenn said...

Oh Teresa, I'm so sorry! I should never have even guessed! It just makes hearing this news all that much worse. It's such a scary time right now with the economy. I will keep my ears and eyes open about any jobs I hear. I'm doing the same for my newly laid off brother as well. Let me know if there's anything we can do.

Missy said...

Oh, wow. I'm sorry! That's so horrible! I hate hearing stuff like this...I'll keep an ear out.