Sunday, April 5, 2009

Update

So its been a while since I have blogged so I thought I should update what has gone on in the last month. A few posts back I announced that we were having a baby and we were so excited. On the 21st of February we started having complications. We went to the doctor many times and had a few ultrasounds. The doctor told us that everything was OK. On March 10th I went to a new doctor and and he did an ultrasound and discovered that we had lost the baby. Nothing in the world could have ever prepared me for that moment. I came home and told Rick, and then we told the boys. Matthew and Mason began to cry, and Mason said "So now we wont have a baby sister?" Marcus didn't understand why we were all crying. I am so thankful for my membership in this gospel and to know that families are forever! The first few weeks were really hard for me and I spent alot of time in my pj's doing nothing. Every night when Mason goes to his bed, he says his prayers. "Please bless we can have a baby, please bless she can be happy, please bless we can have a baby girl, and please bless we don't have a baby boy." The faith of a 4 year old is so amazing to me. I am so happy to have the children that I do, and I love them so very much!!!

9 comments:

S and M said...

I am so sorry!! I know what you are going through and it sucks. But like with everything, time heals all wounds. How far along were you?

Tooele Brezoff said...

I love ya! remember I am here for you!! I will bring chocolate!

Unknown said...

What a cute little muffin.

Just Us said...

I'm so sorry Teresa. It's so hard to know what to say, but I hope you know that if you need anything, I'm just a street away.

Brynn P. said...

That is so hard to have to go through. Like you said, it's a good thing you have the gospel! Stay strong and faithful!

brandy tauai said...

i too have been there and it is rough but you will make it because you are an amazingly strong woman.
always remember I am here for you. take care XOXOXO

~Jordyn said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Please let me know if you need a friend to talk to. I am a great listener. You are in my prayers!

fabules said...

I love you and am praying for you that you will be comforted during this difficult time. Don't give up.

Kellye said...

Oh Teresa, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. My heart just breaks for you having to go through this experience. However, after all you have been through you are one of the strongest people I know, you always come out on top! I'm sorry for Rick too. These things are just hard. May the force be with you! : ) I'm just trying to make you laugh! I'm not trying to be insensitive! I love ya!