Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a crazy day!!

Today I went to the doctor for a follow up from the miscarriage, back in March. I was really interested to see what was going to happen. I have not had anything happen as far as a cycle and I have just been in limbo. They did a pregnancy test and it came up positive. The doc set up an ultrasound and when they got in there the discovered a BABY!!! Yes that is right I am STILL pregnant!!! I am 16 weeks and 1 day, can you believe it!!! It still does not seem real to me, but I have pictures to prove it!!! The boys are so very excited. We are so blessed and thankful for the trials that we have gone thru!


7 comments:

Jeff and Melanie said...

What a miricle we need more of these!! I am so glad for you and wish you the best!!

fabules said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a wonderful surprise. I am so happy for you. Congratulations again!

S and M said...

That is so neat!!! Congrats.....again. I remember with Aibgayle they did the first ultrasound and they didn't find anything, but they had me give blood for a week then come back and they saw her. What a miracle!!!!

J and T plus Three said...

That is just crazy!!! I am so happy for you! You are almost halfway done! I will keep you and the baby in my prayers. :) So excited for you!!!

Brandi said...

That is so awesome. I am truly happy for you guys.

Jenn said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you! Let me know if you need anything, like someone to do a touchdown dance with. I'm pretty good at those. :)

Karebear said...

Hey there neighbor. I love your great news about the baby. You'll have to let me know what you are going to have. Check out my blog sometime in the future karebearandthekids.blogspot.com

Karen Scott