Thursday, May 29, 2008

Laundry

Ok, so I dont know about the rest of you, but I HATE laundry. Moving into the town house didnt help the matter much either. We all live on the top floor and the washer and dryer are all the way downstairs. So I have to do 2 flights of stairs to bring down the dirty and 2 to bring up the clean. Needless to say it never seems to be done!!! I am very proud to say that besides the clothes we all have on, the last load is in the dryer!! YIPPPEEEE. I have to enjoy it for the few hours that it is done all the way.





Well tomorrow marks the first day of "Summer Vacation". I have two kids that I am watching and we sat down today and set up a schedule to follow to maybe help the days go by a little easier. I have to try and find some fun craft things to do. We are going to go to every park in Tooele once a week. We are doing the PTA movies thing so that is going to help. The problem that I am finding is the age difference. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

happy mom said...

yeah for laundery, and I think I have some books with ideas that I obviously don't use, so maybe you can get some use out of them! and I think about it, too.