Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update on Hot Dogs

So tonight I could not think of what to make for dinner, so Mason looked in the cupboard and said "lets have Chilli" well what goes with Chilli? Hot Dogs and I said to myself it will be ok........Well I cut them up into very very small pieces and tried to eat it. But it got the best of me and my nerves took over and I could NOT eat them. Hot dogs are such a staple in our home that I thought I needed to just try it again but I could not. I guess we will have to wait for another day.

4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

I am so sorry, I dont think I could eat one after that happened, it would just mess with my head!

Ok here is that inkheart link!
http://www.inkheartmovie.com/

enjoy!

S and M said...

I know I couldn't eat one that soon! You are brave for trying!!! :)

Brynn P. said...

Hot Dogs aren't that great anyways. Jk
I'm so sorry. I would be afraid to eat another hot dog too. I don't blame you!

Becky Low said...

Hi Teresa! I'm so glad you found my blog and commented!!! Now I can keep in touch with you!!! You have a darling blog and a darling little family! I hope you're doing great! :) Take Care!

Becky