Friday, May 2, 2008

Scary Movie???

Ok, so we bought a new movie yesterday. My husband and I were trying to decide if it would be to "scary" for the boys to watch. I remember when it came out it was very scary for me, and also for my husband. So we agreed to let the boys try and watch it. Now I can just imagine you are all thinking what movie could I be talking about right? Yes the movie was Gremlins. The boys laughed their heads off they were not scared at all. I guess technology has sure changed
( ok so I tryed to put a youtube or just a a pic of the movie but I cannot figure out how to do it???)

4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff said...

That is too funny! the girls at young womens were talking about that movie and I just had to laugh at how old it is and how old i am! Give me a call and I can tell you how to put the utube link on your blog!

Brandi said...

That is a cool movie. I am so glad that you got a blog. I love scary movies they are my favorite

S and M said...

That is a funny movie!! Teresa, I hope you don't mind that I blogged stalked your blog! ;) You can blog stalk mine if you want to: http://scottmaylyn.blogspot.com/

happy mom said...

I bet it would scare sam, so I won't try it yet.